|•||Key concepts explained, such as "liability of a board member," (including a board member's potential liability and how to avoid it).|
|•||How to comply with the law explained, e.g., in "annual obligations of an HOA," and "action (voting) without a meeting."|
|•||The equivalent of hours of general attorney advice.*|
|•||Links terms to statutes and cases.|
|•||making a proper request under the law for HOA records.|
|•||making a proper request under the law for a special meeting of the owners.|
|•||requesting approval to keep an assistance animal as a 'reasonable accommodation' for a person with a disability under the law, if the HOA prohibits or limits pets.|
* No lawyer representation provided, unless specifically stated.
† See Terms and Conditions regarding limitations. Questions limited to total of 3 hours response time per subscription period. Answers are not legal advice and questions are limited to generally applicable questions, not questions about only one HOA or a specific circumstance.
A value of over $3,400 in attorney work!*
- All the benefits of a Practical membership, plus:
2 Hours Attorney TimeGet counsel from an HOA specialist attorney at Kimble Law. Two hours of attorney time is included per subscription period (yearly).
A $450 value.
6 Key ResolutionsThe 6 resolutions every HOA should have, with the procedures required by law for certain issues, updated as the laws change yearly, so your HOA can always be in compliance:A $1,600+ value.
Step-by-Step GuidesGuides to walk the board through responding to:
• Owner request for records. Avoid the penalties imposed by law for failing to properly respond to an owner's records request. • Resident request to keep assistance animal as a "reasonable accommodation" under the law because of disability. Avoid discrimination complaints and fines from the UALD and HUD. • Request for satellite dish installation. Avoid violating federal law regarding HOA restrictions on satellite dishes (coming soon).Reduce the need to contact the HOA's attorney.
Other Policy ResolutionsRecommended resolutions:
• Reasonable Accommodation Requests Policy (including assistance animal requests). Avoid discrimination complaints from residents and fines from the UALD and HUD. • Satellite Dish Policy. Avoid violating federal law regarding HOA restrictions on satellite dishes.A $750+ value.
TemplatesTemplates updated as the laws change yearly for:
• taking action/voting without a meeting by the board, • the warning notice required by law that must be given to an owner before a fine is levied, • demand to delinquent owner regarding rent from tenant, • letter to tenant of delinquent owner regarding paying rent payments to HOA instead of owner/landlord, • letter to delinquent owner regarding terminating utilities and/or access to amenities, voting rights. • Plus more!A $600+ value.
Eight user accounts included for access by, for example, up to 8 board members or 7 board members and 1 manager.
* The value of resources provided exceeds $3,400 assuming rate of $225 an hour. Only attorney work specifically stated is provided. Amounts approximate and based on an attorney drafting similar templates.